I was inspired by Bully to post this.
The Thing poops bricks courtesy of a sneaky Spider-Man, from Marvel Two-In-One annual #2 (1977)
Tags: Halloween Marvel Comics Ben Grimm Thing Spider-Man Jim Starlin
The Interpretant
13 hours ago
I was inspired by Bully to post this.
The Thing poops bricks courtesy of a sneaky Spider-Man, from Marvel Two-In-One annual #2 (1977)
Tags: Halloween Marvel Comics Ben Grimm Thing Spider-Man Jim Starlin
Posted by
Sleestak
at
10/31/2006 04:38:00 AM
Wah wah wah...
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing Thing and Dum Dum Duggan arguing with each other, they wound up sitting there insulting the other's cigar. One of them was called a "barn rope." To this day, I love calling cigars barn ropes.
Whoa, two instances of Old Blue Eyes settling down with a book. I think this makes Ben Grimm one of the more literate book-reading members of the Marvel Universe.
ReplyDeleteAnother reason why Ben Grimm totally rocks.