Here's my personal list of the five best Christmas movies ever! These films are not presented in any order of preference but it has been a long-standing mandatory tradition in my house that the Christmas movie we all watch together is the 1988 holiday opus Die Hard, possibly the greatest Christmas-themed film ever made.
1) Hogfather (Have you been naughty...Or nice?)
2) Die Hard ("Now I have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho")
3) Christmas Vacation ("MRRR-OW!")
4) Emmett Otter's Jug-band Christmas ("No one oils their snakes anymore!")
5) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Pooh-pooh to the Whos!)