- America has the resources both financially and in pure know-how to fix any problem it sees fit to. That it does not means someone is getting getting wealthy on certain systems being entirely dysfunctional.
- The greatest Christmas movie ever to be produced was Die Hard.
- The "Broken Window Effect" is valid in as much as it can be applied to a business, re: Managerial oversight.
- Someday, George Clooney will be President of the United States.
- I always see the glass as half-full. Unfortunately, it is half-full of a deadly poison.
- A "Mary Sue" is not gender-specific.
- In some work environments a 50 years old female co-worker can place freshly-cut apple rings over her nipples and show her breasts to the guys in the meat department, not for the first time, and this is not considered unprofessional behavior on the part of a supervisor, but complaining about the behavior is.
- There are few things better than a new Destroyer or Repairman Jack novel.
- Maryland is an IQ wasteland.
- I enjoy the change of seasons and inclement weather. I look forwards to snow and I challenge thunderstorms to do their worst, as long as I don't have to work outside in it.
- It is unbelievable that a modern, nationwide company is incapable of paying their employees correctly and in a timely manner.
- The adherents of religion have caused more problems than they have solved, but they have been inspired to create some awesome music, ie: the Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack.
Tiger Cub and Puppy Pals
9 minutes ago